You can now book your tee time online!
Golf shop number is 403-569-9111 ext. 206
Green Fee Pricing
(Prices do not include GST)
|Friday- Sunday & Holidays||$70.00|
|Twilight (4 hours before dusk, everyday)||$48.00|
|Senior (Ages 60+, Thursdays only, 18 holes, includes cart)||$58.00|
|9 Hole Weekday||$35.00|
|9 Hole Weekend||$39.00|
|9 Hole Twilight (2 hours before dusk, everyday, includes cart)||$34.00|
|Range Balls Small||$4.00|
|Range Balls Medium||$8.00|
|Range Balls Large||$12.00|
|Range Balls Medium Punch Card (20 punches)||$135.00|
|Range Balls Large Punch Card (20 punches)||$202.00|
|Single Person Yearly Range Pass||$295.00|
|Couple Yearly Range Pass||$395.00|
|Family Yearly Range Pass (includes children 18 and under)||$495.00|
|Platinum Passbook (10 rounds, 18 holes, No restrictions)||$580.00|
|Gold Passbook (10 rounds, 18 holes, restricted)||$475.00|
|Silver Passbook (10 rounds, 18 holes, must play with member)||$350.00|
|9 & Dine Passbook (10 rounds, 9 holes, 10 $15 gift cards to Rusty Putter)||$395.00|
|Bronze Passbook (10 rounds of 9 holes)||$320.00|
|9 Hole – Cart Fee per Rider||$12.00|
|18 Hole – Cart Fee per Rider||$20.00|
|9 Hole Punch Card (20 punches)||$192.00|
|18 Hole Punch Card (20 punches)||$320.00|
Non members may book online or by phone 7 days in advance, 7 days a week.
All Non Members must provide a credit card number and telephone number when booking a tee time. No tee times will be reserved without a credit card on file.
All players must adhere to Lakeside Golf Clubs dress code while on the golf course and/or practice facilities.
- Shirt must have a collar; no tee-shirts allowed
- Denim is not allowed
- No sweatpants or track suits
- No swim trunks or “board shorts,” shorts must have a zipper
- Shirts are required to either have sleeves or a collar
- Tank tops, tube tops and bikini tops are not permissible
- Shorts must have an inseam of 4”
- Denim is not allowed
Cancellation of tee time(s) is as follows:
Tee times must be cancelled 24 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation penalty.
- No showing for a tee time with no cancellation notice will result in the credit card on file being charged the full amount of the reservation total.
- Weather related cancellations will require an approval by Management.
- Any other reasons for cancellation must be approved by Management.